Sleepless Night~ due to .....

Kay. This post has no any attractive points to read.
I m just posting because of i have the mood.
Tonight, after doing revision with him in library,
he suddenly gt the mood to have cup of coffee.
So we went starbucks to take a night-high-coffee as supper.
Well. Have a nice inspired talk with him.
For me, achieving a target is just like you collecting points in a match.
We have to score in order to win.
But, seems tat i've neglected so many small little marks and just hoping tat i can reach the score as like everyone do.
He told me, i should actually pressurize myself in a moderate mode so that i cn do better thn now.
Haha. XD. I dunno whether i face any stress while studying,
OR just like he said, i seems very 'sang'.
I rlly hope that my effort is paid  but not just doing so hard for nothing. Everyone would wish so.
May be i should have treating my study more serious.
Coz i knw, i m putting not enough effort.
STPM result tells EVERYTHING.
Hope i wnt be the one who down in next year!
I wanna share the joy with you while you r doing the same thing to me~
STAY TUNED for my good news.
Thanks to you.





                                                                        Feeling bad while pawned by subjects,                                                                    
                                                                        but it makes me turn STRONGER!

Comments

Yy said…
jia you jia you!!! gogogo!u can do it! just try to keep in pace while studying ^^ then done! pops! here's come 4 flat!

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way