Hey YOU, My Valentine

We mold the version we want others to see & believe, boosting the disguise just to impress.
It was during my freshman year. The first time i met you, that you were down there speaking so charmingly to impress all the audience. I was suspicious that everyone in the room sees you wants you.
Then, you told me that you spotted me far from my seat in the crowds, too.
A beam of smile can't express how glad i was to hear this.
In my interview, i was just hoping 'NO, THIS GUY IS NOT MY INTERVIEWER', because if it is i'd just freak out & my mind goes blank. The next second, You sat down in front of me next to my interviewer. & that moment paused for a lil while in forever, coz i really wanna impress this guy so badly.
Then, you told me that you did it purposely & recruit me in your team.
Then you started asking me out for food. Said you were hungry all time, so I brought you around for food. You bought me a cake for my b'day celebration with the team, I thought it was just a way for team bonding.
Then, you told me you bought the cake with your pocket money.
We hung out a lot in the entire semester, endless food hunt, cafe hoping, team dinner, jogging etc.
From mamak supper at nasi beratur to looking for nice dessert coz you do have a sweet tooth.
You hit on library alot, & so do I. It became a place we both secretly & happily wanted to be there. You will save a place for me opposite of you, when there is my friends is not around me.
Then, you completed your Unilife and went on to another city to explore. Though with all the friends and laughter surrounding me, deep down i still felt a part of me is missing without you. 
So, after graduated i can't wait to head over to the city you're in, live the life you live, explore the place you've been, hangout with you friends etc. It's so nice to finally get to be with you & stay by your side knowing that no matter what happens, there will always be a YOU to back me up.
This one sweet year is real enough for us to get into deeper understanding of each other thought, living habit, interest and many more. Day by day, I am taking you more like my family than a lover. I love how you pampered me despite of my ridiculous request; I love how you put my happiness as priority; I love you felt helpless when you see life leave me no options yet I'm the only one who need to fix the shit on my own. But, YOU, are always there for me.
I was contented & happy. Yet, i asked myself if there is a one thing that i would have done but never to make myself regret in my 20's- it's leaving YOU to go on an adventure all by myself.
So, i went on looking for & I got it. You supported me & let me off to find the zing in myself. That's the biggest leap i took in our relationship & my personal growth to face this challenge.
Then, you said you have faith in US, strong foundation that nothing can get in our way not even the distance. So, that's begin of our LDR chapter.



It makes every of our date become more & more precious and leaving become harder on me. I'd cry like a baby for every Goodbye & I swear this will be the first & last LDR i have with you. It's painful for having to spend time with you (but it's always not enough) while knowing the happiness gonna be taken away & stay as memories for reminiscing in upcoming months. 
Every Goodbye makes me long for more Hello sooner. 
& deep down i hate that. I know, just call me an ungrateful bitch. Coz I wanted all these.
We visited each other few times in a year in a different city. Cycle repeat on & on.

 

 
 

 

Ok. Noone would accompany me to do all the adventure i had with me except you. Though these day, I've been bitter of staying LDR with you & keep complaining, You gave me words that comfort me.
Thank You. 
Till this day, I'm still loving you like how I fall for you at first sight. For the one thing i wanna do next in my chapter of life, is to binge on you & be a clingy girl next to you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way