My conscience

First time,
feel like to cry.
The moment i walked out from the headmistress room,
my heart sank completely into the deepest part by realizing tat actually wat i done along these few years were all in their knowledge. Wasnt as wat i thought.
She approved.
Not because of moving house.
Not because of financial problems.
Not because of all sort of crappy reason.
Just because of the truth, no lies.
i told her, i just wanna change a new environment to try out smth new for my next stage of learning life.
Oh my~ i m just too dare to face myself.
She just agreed with me.
She tried to stay me n advise me to thk twice,
yet she still approved me. Oh my.~
May be i m not the first to be aprroved after appealing,
but her words is like she just understand wat i want n wat i need.
YES. i make a transfer not because of any others ( some would just thk tat i m, but just up to their mind )
just tat i wanna see how strong m i going to survive under a whole new surroundings to keep on my pace to the future.
just wanna see tat without any fame n power , could i still be so getting involve in whichever i interested within my own ability?
Somehow, i knw it isnt easy to get into with new friends under a strange environment.
I might need some times to adapt all this.
But i knw, different environment could bring me to face it with different attitude.
ATTITUDE do play the role in deciding everything.
Attitude decides ur mind. ur mind decides ur perception. ur perception decides ur behaviour.
ARGH. She STILL suggested few ways for me to hav a change for my environment.
May be, she expecting me to leave f6? n signaling me tat f6 is a no no way for u to succeed in ur field no matter which school u go?
ARGH. dunno why. just get touched with her deed.
A BIT lar. just A BIT.
Not thking too much~
decide to blank my mind~
let the fates to decide me~
n follow the GOD. =.=
Last but not least,
i m not penghua betrayer. ( I know, tis is just a personal guilty conscience which telling tat i m)
I transfer not because of anything,
just for myself.
I did it for myself.




Sorry, my mother school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way