@.@

Dear blog,


I' ve got my last exam result today.
Not satisfied. But just gotta accept.
What to do? I just can keep trying n trying.
Sometimes,
really LOST in my study.
When i keep doing my study, i found that i--
loss of patient to squeeze EVERY BLACKY STUPID WORDS into my mind.
Ended up with SLEEPING or PLAYING TETRIS. (hahaha. so stupid)
Yea, i know, we suppose to take study as a very happy and entertaining stufff.
But, somehow i been suffering since i took up form 6, or it sounds better to say PRE-U.


So,today suddenly got a mind of learning guitar.
It takes me 2 hours in a week and total up 8 hours per month.
If i arrange the time properly, i would able to handle both of my study and guitar lesson.
Yea, but the fact isnt as simple as i thk. (Need practice, need time, need energy, how if your trial or stpm is round the corner? ......bla bla bla....)
Dont know. Everything still in consideration.
Then, i thk,
is this just a hotfoot thking that simply flashed into my mind ?
Sigh....
May be I just hope that i able to master something else unless studying.
Really miss those days,
those tiring training, those hectic life with you girls.
And because of that i gotta passion to live my LIFE. <3
You know, how much i love that kind of life. 
I just feel soooooo enjoying to be scolded by u all 
when i dint pick up my phone and the whole world is seeking for me.
when i did wrong and been so sturborn to change my mind.
when i was late..
when i drove thoughtlessly since after getting my licence...........................
ARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  DAMN!
Undeniable, this is the deepest and happiest memory for me to have you all.
I m not going to talk too much bout the past, cause noone cn live in the past. =(


No determination.
No strength.
No passion.
No energy.






I stored this memory and take it as my spiritual support whenever i need it.
This aint living in the past.
And for future,
i m sure i will never ever got the chance to get such a good memorable buddies! YAY!


Come on. 
its just life! Live it! & bright it!
TEH WEN FANG, you gotta be stronger.



Comments

Anonymous said…
good luck~ i love u
wahhahahahahhaha
wenfang said…
LOL~ funny you. Are you so speechless till you need to give such comment? =.=
Anonymous said…
lol. typically, jswan XD
man man lai la,u can do it eh, just the matter of timeee... =)

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way