FAITH, thats all you need


HAHA! Please allow me to start this write up with a kickass photo.
Coz what im gonna share here is kickass too.
So, i've been search up and down for the job that i think i might like to do (coz i ve never try so i cant tell if thats where my passion is).
After a year of grumbling, my call has been answered.
There are 2 of my bold request for 2018 as 2017 i got none of them checked:


  • Try an environmental consultant job 

Reason: The market is niche. & so i knew if i were to get a chance to swamp inside i would be maybe valuable years later down my career. I like challenge scarcity and wanted to be as rare as diamond (tho diamond lie been spreading over). Nahh. Actually i just wanna make count of my 3.5 years in Uni. I wanna know giving in what i wanted to study at the first place to take whats offered during that critical of time would lead me to where. I wanna know is it when there's a will, there's a way. I wanna know if i can be treated as fair as all my lucky friends who able to chase for their dream job. So, the whole 25 years i just keep seeking of proof.

  •  Get an oversea job opportunity
Reason: I'm just born with a heart of burning fire to explore the world. I wanted to move intoa  different country with different culture. Being able to feel some loneliness (i am blessed that i always have bunch of friends around me no matter where). Thats why i make it in my bucket list to tickoff before i die.

So, now i am doing an environmental consulting job which bring me fulfillment. All those motivational quotes and philosophy for determination, passion and hope work now. at least this point of life. Yea those big words are BYATCH!
And im flying off for an interview coz im lucky enough to breakthrough til the final round of assessment.

Yeahhh! At least now i am having a great half of 2018.
LOVE & HOPE, they never failed you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way