I SEE the SMALLER me

Dear you,

You thought you were strong before
And now you feel vulnerable coz you got literally noone to get your ass covered.

The first week living in a total different country with some familiar language
I just wanna say that its truly a kind of adventure i chose to take on
Tho seriously having homesick and i miss the life i have in back then
And i thought when im given a BIGGER chance i am eager enough to step into all kind of situation given
This week been an emotional one with lots of deep conversation i have in my mind
First time ever i feel like to escape & varnish
First time ever i feel so broken i feel i cant be myself
Coz im just so not comfortable in the position right now.

Move into new apartment change a new job & life gets tougher.
Coz apparently i dont really know if i can perform beyond of what i ve signed up for.
Settle things down, live a life, observe how people do it; i maybe able to adapt it soon, too.
Buy necessities on a tight budget, run your own errand after work.
Small lil things always interupt while you're into work. Shit to clear.

I really dont know how much i able to breakthrough for the challenge i decided to undertake
Let's call it GROWTH.

Now, dont let yourself down. You're the only one who can make change of your life.
Give & Take.
I wish none of my part is taken away.
I hope im not counting down. But im already. I MISS YOU badly. :`(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way