Blueish 27

Fucked up. Messed up.
Im out of my mind
Totally
I dont know like what i want and what i feel at this moment anymore.
Like people got their very right to go after for their happiness
Why am i the one who have this nasty emotion coming in when knowing that the fact is there
Right in front of you
C’mon
What u thinking? You know you are not capable to change anything and anyone
You know every damn truth, yet you chose not to see it.
& you let evil fantasies slipped into your thought.
Once again, you feel stupid, naked and helpless.
God DAMN, wake me up please!!!!

Hey, so much more thing in this world need more attention & concern from you.
Why you wanna wasted it on the person who doesn't need them from you?
I KNOW I KNOW! But my mind kinda fucked up & i guess i know why people screw up life sometimes. You cant explain but you just did it tho its all against normalcy.

I feel so incompetent, so i keep stuffing as much as knowledge to my head!
I feel so insecure about my look, not genetically inherited with pretty face and body shape (boobs and booty), so i work out hard lately and eat healthy to keep things look more ok on me!
I feel so lack of experience and exposure in multiple aspect of my life, so i go all out to try everything i could. ‘Even im not doing well, but at least i tried it.’—— & this is what makes me feel worse, its sucks when u put effort to do something you are not good at and ultimately u dont feel good of trying anymore.
I feel not smart enough, not a quick thinker, not adaptable, not susceptible to crisis, not outstanding to be the problem solver. Yet, i need to go out there to brag about what i thought i was supposed to be so that people can put trust on me & opportunity knocks door.
I feel so intimidating about my age, about my life, about losing focus, about not serving a purpose in life.
So much going on but im here whimper like a lil kid. Dint know what to do anymore.
Guess trial & error for 27 years is truly burning me out.
STOP. Just wanna stop everything now.
HELP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way