Chill break @ yellow house

This is the last two days for me to rot in my house
And so, swan, yen and me went to yellow house to have a soft chat.
Instead of chatting, its more preferable to say crap.
You know, life without crapping is just like mocha without choco.
This is the first time they try out coffee art (seriously?)
Kay i quite like the atmosphere here coz it has a lil balcony there with few pots of flowers which provide a good emo place for customer.
Its not spacious but the boss trying their best to make the cafe comfy for the customer.
My friend once told me that the setting of this cafe wasnt a good idea.
Here is the suggestion, he said that the place should have split into compartment so that customer can have more privacy. (Hmm i think so?!)
Come on! Grab the menu and have some drinks.

This is yen mocha ( aka my favourite drinks)

Here comes my hazelnut latte.


And this is her caramel latte. Swan compliment for the caramel and it taste nice for her. ( but i dislike caramel all along)


















We ordered a cake-of-the-day which is not in the menu, name red velvet cake.
Taste so so. But its bloody red.














Then, i found that we have grown up in the sense that we can be really open minded in sharing life stories.
We touched whatever random issue, family friends or loves.
We discussed bout wedding ceremony until funeral, primary to secondary.....
Some more, they use my future husband as a bet. So sad.
Hahaha but this is fun.
I mean i like they way we three crap and suddenly pop out a joke.
I think i could laugh until the boss of the cafe feel annoying with me.
But who cares.
Its wonderful to get friends to crap and share with no boundaries. Endlessly.
I mean one or two is enough.
Treasure what is given. And try to give so that people can treasure.
Its time to get back to reality life.
Been away and rotted for three weeks.

Countdown. Last day. He said.









Comments

Yy said…
U post de I lazy to blog de lo. see la. haha! :P
wenfang said…
Narhh lazy said lazy. Dont put ur blame on me. I leave the throwing mandarine for u to post le. Please blog.
J e s s i e said…
JH and I always got read u guys de blog ^_^
wenfang said…
Hahah. Thanks for supporting ler. You guys will be my blogging motivation. Hahahah

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

New way