Dream Crusher #1

So you told me that you stop loving me and you fall out of love from me.
I was shocked and i dint realize that i was the one who moved out from your heart & now you find someone who u’d like to share your happiness with.
I drank like real lot. I wish to get drunk and i can at least get a good night sleep. But the more i drank, the more sober i got. I have never been sober this way.
So sober that i can feel all pain in my nerve so obviously, ripping my heart apart.
I hope thats just a terrible nightmare. I hope u were joking.
But apparently, things getting clearer & clearer when you insisted.
I was disappointed. Of all the things we did together, of all the memories we have,
Your confession isn't asking for forgiveness, yet asking for a breakup. So i said it to your face.
Mental cheating, stop loving me & like me lesser than ever.
Heart so break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12TH anniversary and annual campfire

Chill break @ yellow house

New way